Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WATERWORKS TAKES A PLUNGE INTO KITCHENS: New Kitchen Collection

Yesterday, Waterworks announced their new Kitchen line.  With nearly 300 products; from cabinetry, hardware, lighting, beautiful surfaces, sinks, fittings, and one-of-a kind accessories.  I'd say I'm impressed already.  If it's from Waterworks, it has be nothing but the best! After looking at these amazing products, I wish I can redo my kitchen. 

There is so much to see, it was very hard to narrow my best pics.  From the different colored cabinetry to the endless backsplash designs and kitchen accessories.  But, here are just a few (I had more to love).


Hardware
 
Chord 1 1/4" Knob
 
Sink
 
R.W. Atlas 16"x13 1/16"x71/16 Stone Apron Bar Sink
 
 Stone
Keystone Collection 5.5cm x 8cm Basketweave mosaic tile

Keystone Collection: 3" Hexagon Mosiac

 
Glass
Beautiful glass Repose Fret Mosiac
Aqualinea Brocade Solid with Tessarae Mosiac

Wood Flooring
Love the herringbone design of Keelson 4" x 36" Plank Flat Sawn
Lighting

Compass Wall Mounted Single Sconce
Zenith Ceiling Mounted Pendant
Bijoux Large Square Tray
Fraser Bowl
To see their entire line (which is a lot), click here.

Enjoy!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment