Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: Winter Coats/Jackets from SHESMISS

I'm Last weekend my husband and I hit the mall to purchase a gift for a family member.  While there, we did a little shopping for ourselves.  I can't tell you how long it's been since I have stepped foot into a mall.  As I have gotten older, I find malls too overwhelming and my patience is not what it used to be.      I've also learned to restrict myself from going from store to store, spending money on stuff I really don't need.

But, there was one store I kept passing by (like three times).  My husband asked if I wanted to go in, and I replied, no. l wanted to just hit the stores we came for, so we can leave.  After the third time, he said, just go in!

It was a store I never heard of but the store front display grabbed my attention (again and again).  They were having a sale and I was telling myself, they have coats, and I need a warmer coat.  When I stepped into the store, I knew instantly, this was a store I was going to love!  A small store, with unique, classic designs.  All from Korea.

Their winter collection was on sale and I tried on a few of their coats.  Happy to report, I walked away with a winner.  And, even more of a winner, because my husband treated me!

Here's the coat I scored but in navy.  It's a cape style coat with an asymmetrical zipper design.  I love it!


Here are some more beautiful styles:



I tried this one on and loved it but I was looking for something with a longer length.











To see more from SHESMISS, you can click their website here.  Of course, they sell more than just coats.  Their Spring line is coming out next week, so be sure to check out the new line.  I'm excited to see what they have.

Happy Shopping!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment