Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

FASHION and HOME: New Purchases from Anthropologie


Wrapped Plaid Button-down (I like the high low hem)

I see it paired with my white skinny jeans (Madewell) and Valentino rockstud flats:



Morning Glory Swing Dress
This dress fits longer on me because of my height.  Perfect fit and look for Summer.
Amelia top. Love the lace detail and feminine look.


How cute is this honeybee dome and plate?!  I couldn't resist purchasing this for the home.  I think it would be a perfect addition to a springtime tablescape.




***

Hello lovely readers.  How was your weekend?  Mine was good but spent it with caution - my back spasms have been aggravated to the level of me losing some feeling in my leg.  I've been icing, taking warm baths in our jet tub and taking anti-inflammatory pills.  Goodness . . . I sound like an old lady.  I hope it doesn't get to the level, where it was a couple of years ago, where I couldn't walk.  I really need to find a pain management doctor asap (ugh).  

In any event, I ran a couple of errands; one of them being a trip to Anthropologie for a return.  I was pretty excited to see a lot of new arrivals.  The sales woman said they receive a shipment of new items, Monday-Wednesday.  I loved seeing spring/summer dresses and skirts, rompers and short sleeved blouses.  I still had a birthday gift card, so I hoped I would walk out of the store with some great purchases.  And . . . I did.

I always love shopping at Anthropologie for their great style for you and your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment