Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

DECORATING WITH WALLPAPER

Hi everyone.  Hope you had a nice weekend.  The weather has been hot and expected to last through the week.  While enjoying the warm weather, I needed to make a stop indoors, to source out some wallpaper design options for my friends, who are renovating their limestone home.  Which, by the way, I can't wait to help decorate.

I decided to head to my local Benjamin Moore dealership, who carries a large selection of wallpaper books from different design companies.   Some favorites I found were from such designers as Kenneth James, Seabrook and Carl Robinson.

Specifically, I was jaw dropping the #12 Art book by Carl Robinson.  The name says it all - truly works of art in wallpaper design.

While sourcing for my friends, I couldn't help but dream about adding some wallpaper to our bedroom (an accent wall).

Take a look at some the wallpaper designs by Carl Robinson.

This design makes an impact, even with its soft color palette.

Love this design!


This wallpaper has a beautiful metallic shine


This pattern grabbed my attention.  You have to see the detail in person.
Below is a detailed shot I captured with my phone.  Truly stunning!




Textures and prints pair nicely in this space, with the large damask wallpaper and the giraffe fabric on the chaise.  Adding a pop of color, like the teal blue accent pillow and pottery blend nicely.

Such a peaceful and quiet sitting area.  Love it!





This design pattern is a wow factor in the foyer.  Adding to that, the amazing architectural molding.



Framing wallpaper is such a great idea!

Talk about making a statement!  I love how they incorporated the wallpaper above the fireplace, displaying such, like a piece of artwork.  Such inspiring pictures - my creative juices are flowing. . .


To see more of Carl Robinson's collections, you can see more here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment