Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WHAT'S NEW: CB2

Now is the time, where stores are advertising their new items for Fall.  While some items are not in stores quite yet, I've been teased with emails and catalogs.  Reality sets in that Summer is almost over.  But, I'll admit to some excitement about anything new; especially when those items grab my attention.

Take CB2; a great store to find items here and there.  There's a location near my job that is convenient for me to pop in from time to time.  I was disappointed when I received word their parent company, Crate and Barrel on Madison Avenue is closing (NYC rent is too high).

Take a peek at just some of the new items:

Canopy beds have been around for years.  I can remember as a child, I had a pretty white canopy bed.  This black and gold number is pretty sophisticated, wouldn't you say?

Frame canopy bed
This carat table lamp is a beautiful one; especially in person (currently on display at the store).
Carat table lamp

Cowhide rugs are all the rave right now.  I like this all natural look.
Cowhide rug
How adorable is this fluffy, sheepskin stool.  The rose gold legs give it that ultra glam look.  I think I also like it because it reminds me of my fluffy, white dog, Monty (lol).
Sheepskin stool

Anything marble gets my attention and these accent tables are so amazingly gorgeous.  I would love to see this displayed in someone's home.  I don't have enough rooms to decorate (lol).

Marble-rose gold pedestal tables
Sleek and contemporary tampered, floor candle holders add interest next to a fireplace or dining room area.  I've seen these in person and they are pretty cool.
Dapper floor candle holders

The marble addiction continues.  Perfect for a dresser, dressing table, vanity or bathroom.
Gaze vanity mirror

Display a flower arrangement in this fun fish vase.
Steve vase

You can see more new items here.

Happy shopping!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment