Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

HOLIDAY CARDS: Design by Occasion

Hi! December is here and that means the countdown to Christmas Day is near.  One thing I enjoy during the holiday season is to send Christmas/Holiday cards.  I love the old tradition of giving cards out to those special people in my life.  And, with that comes a special card.

My sister, Rose Angel of Design by Occasion, showcased her new holiday cards.  I immediately placed an order and received them in the mail over the weekend.  I LOVE her cards!  Not because she's my sister but the detail and creativity that goes into each card she handcrafts.  They are so beautiful, I almost hate to give them out . . . I want to keep them for myself!!

Here's a glimpse of the cards I purchased:


So pretty and the details are amazing in person.

One of my favorites!

To see more and purchase her handcrafted cards, head on over to her Etsy shop here.  You won't be disappointed.

Photo credit:  Design by Occasion

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment