Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

BOBBI BROWN HOLIDAY 2013

Image via Google


It's that time of year where Bobbi Brown offers some of her holiday collections (limited time only). They make fabulous gifts for you or your friends/family.

I'm a big fan of Bobbi Brown makeup. I love the "natural" make-up look. In my makeup drawer, you will find that most of my items are Bobbi Brown products. I especially LOVE her lip glosses. I must own 10-15 lip glosses from her collection. Okay now that I've said that I had to pull out all of my lip glosses and ramble the list off to you. Here I go . . .

(1) Moonlight Pearl, (2) Bellini, (3) Plum Buff, (4) Pink Blossom, (5) Rosy 22, (6) Sailor 1, (7) Popsicle 3, (8) Pink Lily 53, (9) Tangerine, (10) Tea Berry, (11) Naked Plum, (12) Petal, and (13) Pretty in Pink.

I'll share with you some of my favorites for everyday and the new items for the holidays.

Let's start with my favorites. . . lip glosses

I tend to lean toward the neutral soft colors. I don't wear lip liner or lipstick so their glosses work for me by themselves. Right now I'm switching between Tea Berry 55 (a deep plum); Naked Plum 7 (high shimmer); Petal; Rosy 22 and Pretty in Pink 5. I always get compliments from friends who say they always love my lip glosses.

I love Bobbi's blush in "Tawny" and "Nectar".

For foundation, I wear the Skin Foundation with SPF 15 in Honey. I mix it with my moisturizer for a more natural look.

I can't live without the Corrector (in Biscuit) and Concealer (Honey).

And lastly, the Rich Caviar Eye Palette. This was a holiday special last year and I made sure to stock up because I fell in love with it so much.

Here's what's new:

Twilight Pink Lip & Eye Palette. Features ten eye shadows in mix-and-match textures to create matte, shimmering, and light-catching looks. Plus four shades of creamy lip color to compliment every skin tone. This is an $80 value.




Nude Glow Shimmer Brick. A quad of pearlescent shimmer for a lit-from-within glow. A $45 value.


Sequin Shimmer Brick Eye Palette. A soft wash of pearlescent color for eyes. $48.50


Lip Gloss Trio. This glossy trio features an ultra-wearable range of textures and shades for all skin tones. $42.00 These will be on my "need to try" list. The colors are: Bronzed Heather (a nude pink with golden flecks); Dusty Rose (a pink mauve); and Pink Sugar (a silvery pink).


Everyday Pretty Lip & Eye Palette. This ultra-flattering set features everything you need for daytime eyes and lip looks. $30.00

Smokey Cool Eye Palette. This carefully edited mix of six eye shadows is perfect for those who prefer their smokey eye look on the cool side. $48.50


Smokey Warm Eye Palette. Perfect for both hazel and brown eyes - or any woman who prefers her smokey eye look on the warmer side. $48.50. This would be a yes for me.

Those are just some of the holiday picks. You can check out her website here or any of the major department store websites to view her collection.

What are some of your favorite Bobbi Brown products?

Images via Bobbi Brown website


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment