Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Catching up on things

I've been MIA and lazy about posting stuff on my blog. Keeping busy on the homefront. Let's see . . . after three months of living in our new home, we went out to purchase a sofa. So happy we did! Unfortunately, it won't be delivered till sometime in early November. We purchased it from Ethan Allen. It's called the Avanti sofa.


Now, my mind is racing trying to decide what colors I want for the family room. The fabric I chose is called Taupe. Looks more gray to me. I wanted a neutral color other than tan or beige. I love the blues and greens with it. Trying to decide what fabric to put for side chairs (later on) and window treatments and wall color. I want the room to be bright but calm.
Ethan Allen has a great design center and work with you to achieve your look. They even come to your house to measure your space and come up with a design plan for your room. Pretty cool! I'll leave updates as they come.

2 comments:

  1. Love the style, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you like the sofa?? I am considering it for my living room, with the chaise lounge extension...Thanks for your input!

    ReplyDelete