Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

MAXI SKIRTS . . . YES PLEASE!

I'm a happy lady today . . . Spring is officially today.  And, with that, warmer weather days ahead!  One thing to add to my new Spring wardrobe are definitely a couple of maxi skirts.  Specifically, a pleated maxi skirt is what I'm craving. 
 
I love versatility of a maxi skirt; whether your sporting a causal or dressed up look.  Pairing your maxi skirt with a button down blouse or chambray shirt and leather belt; adding a leather jacket, a tank top, cropped top or v-neck t-shirt.  What to wear on your feet?  How about wearing it with ankle boots, oxford shoes, sandals or flip flops. 
 
Here are some of my favorite looks and colors:
 
 

Miranda Kerr in a pleated black maxi (image unknown)

 
Zara Long Fine Pleat skirt
 

image via The Sartorialist


image via Style Pantry
 

ASOS pleated maxi

Halston Heritage Pleated Maxi
 
 
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment