Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

EATING HEALTHY . . . DINNER RECIPE



 



I'm generally not a bigger lover of food.  I only say that because my stomach is sensitive to certain foods and it gets really annoying when my stomach starts to act up.  I always try to eat plain and simple; avoiding anything foreign to my taste buds. 

While browsing through the latest issue of Better Homes and Gardens, I came across an article about foods to help with osterperosis.  While I'm not in the age bracket to start worry about my bones breaking, I did enjoy the simple and easy recipe.  And, if it's healthy for my body . . . GREAT!

The recipe is pretty simple:  Whole wheat fusilli, fresh kale (chopped up), a half a can of cannillini beans and parmesean cheese.  I cut up two cloves of garlic and sauted the beans and kale in two tablespoons of olive oil.  When the pasta was done boiling (about 11 minutes), I added that to my saute pan and mixed everything together.  I added the parmesean cheese on top and whala . . . a healthy and tasty dinner!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment