Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

WRAP AROUND IN DONNI CHARM

 
image via donni charm
 
One fashion accessory that I love to wear and layer with are scarves.  I'm always on the hunt for a new scarf.  In my search I came across Donni Charm.  Besides their amazing styles, I love the story behind the line.  A daughter lost her father, who's name was Donny.  To channel her emotions, she created a unique line of scarves and attached to each scarf is a charm (the daughter was considered a good luck charm to her father).  You can read the rest of this beautiful story here.

I plan on ordering a Donni Charm scarf but I can't decide which one!  Thankfully, I was able to narrow some choices down because a lot of the ones I like are sold out.  Here are the ones I've narrowed down:








donni together touch double.  love the taupe and gray combo



donni basic.  loving this white scarf for spring/summer
donni luxe
donni swank
donni air.  love this color!
donni share
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment