Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

ON THE AGENDA

Monday already!  Where do the weekends go?  Sorry for the silence last week.  I took some quiet time for myself (celebrating my birthday) and keeping busy with the decor planning, for an upcoming wedding I'm working.  In order to keep my sanity, I had to tell myself, I can't do it all.

I can't believe the wedding is in a couple of weeks and I'm working in full gear, prepping and planning.  I'm super excited, nervous and anxious.

I met with the soon to be bride and groom yesterday, to go over some of the final details and show them what I've done so far.  So happy they are satisfied with my work.  While the bride-to-be is trusting me wholeheartedly, I second guess myself, hoping she'll be happy with the results.

Now, I pray that everything is what I hope it to be on the big day.  I want to make it the best for their day.

The wedding is taking place at a barn. I was psyched when I saw the venue.  And, who doesn't love a barn wedding?  I for one, LOVE the concept. Here's a picture I took of the barn at Perona Farms in New Jersey.  So cool!


Here's a glimpse inside.  The reception area is upstairs, at the heart of the barn, with exposed beams and arch design.  The lights come in a variety of colors, to go with your theme and decor.


There are so many visions you can create with a barn wedding.  It can be rustic, vintage, elegant, or romantic.

Here are some of my favorites:




Photos by Lauren Fair Photography


Photo via Ruffled Blog


Photos via Green Wedding Shoes



Photos via Green Wedding Shoes

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment