Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

FRIDAY'S FLORALS: Designs by The Green Vase

Happy Friday!  I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to another weekend.

Today's floral designs are from The Green Vase.  Like I've said before, I love a pretty floral arrangement.  How about paper florals?  Yes, the most realistic floral designs made out of paper!  You have to check out The Green Vase.

I spotted their arrangement on the March issue of House Beautiful - their cover issue (whoot whoot).  The woman behind this . . . Livia Cetti.  Her high style flower designs are mistaken for the real thing (fooled me).  Livia has a book, "The Exquisite Book of Paper Flowers", where she takes you step by step, to create 27 popular blooms.  I would love to learn this technique!

Featured on many magazines: Martha Stewart Wedding, Bride magazine, More magazine, just to name a few.

Here are some of her designs:














Want a custom design, head on over to the website for details.

Have a great weekend!

xo,

1 comment: