Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

FRIDAY'S FLORALS: Arrangements by The Blue Carrot

Happy Friday!  It's so cold out today. New York has hit their low . . . three degrees. And, that's not factoring the wind condition; making it feel like -20.
Onto a brighter and more cheerful subject. For Valentine's Day, my husband bought me a wide arrangement of flowers.  He knew my love of flowers wasn't just red roses for the occasion.  I was so happy to have received so many different types of flowers; creating my own designs.

I love browsing sites for floral arrangements and stabling upon a new designer.  Meet Susan Hatwood, from the UK.  Her business, The Blue Carrot, started off as a market garden, selling vegetables.  Because of her growing garden, it bloomed into something more.

I love her arrangements; taking her love of flowers, right from the garden to her arrangements.  The soft and delicate designs are simply magical.

Let's take a look:





















To see more, check out The Blue Carrot here.

Wishing everyone a pleasant weekend. 

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment