Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE: Michael Hampton Design

On today's Rooms that Inspire, today I'm featuring the designs from Michael Hampton Design.  The harmonious and comfortable rooms he creates speaks to me and my style.  The colors and textures are classic, soft and the rooms are balanced beautifully.

Here are some of my favorite rooms:




I'm inspired to redo a table similar to this color palette.



Yes, I'll take that garden stool.  Thank you.


I have pinned this room design and never get tired of looking at it.
I love the color scheme, lighting, accessories, furniture pieces . . . EVERYTHING!


Let's first talk about the rug pattern - to die!
I love how he manages to balance the different woods and metals.  It totally works!

Beautiful display of accessory accents.

Square x3

Side table styling


To see more from Michael Hampton Design, head on over to his website here.


xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment