Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

FAVORITE FINDS: CB2

I recently browsed through the latest CB2 catalog and was excited to see many new products.  I love visiting their store; which is dangerously close to my job!  I find their price points, within reason.

Here are some of my favorite new items:

These colors are such a favorite of mine lately.
Classic colors of black and white with a touch of blush.

Belay dinnerware has a beautiful vein pattern in grey and black agains the white porcelain plate and pairs so beautifully with the blush salad plate.  I'm telling myself I don't need any more plates!

Hex Marble Boards would be perfect for displaying foods for your guest.  I could also see this displayed on your coffee table or night table in groupings of two or more

Setting your table with these Etch block print napkins is fun because of the different designs

How pretty are these Cylinder pink flutes.  Perfect for hosting a brunch, Valentine's Day dinner, Easter or Mother's Day table design

You can never go wrong with a round vase and this Fishbowl vase is large enough for large flower arrangement or a simple arrangement (as pictured above).


Accessorize your table, bookcase, or shelf with these Max Brass Sculptures

These Wadsworth Candle Holders in a matte white finish, make a statement in size and sculptural design.  To create a dramatic look, pair them in three.  On my want list.

Also, on my want list is this Fleck Vase to change up the decor in our home.

Organize in style with this Cooper Wire Storage Basket.

6 This Prismatic Glass Smoke Bowl is such a pretty design that can be use anywhere.

These Ansa Vases are unique with its handle design.  You can go with the white matte ceramic or glossy orange glaze.  These would go well with beige, black or navy.

8 Need to add some color this Spring? How cute is this aqua Hoth Candle Holder

1  Just like it's name, this Ravenous Print is dark and mysterious with shadow lines and effects.  So cool!  Artist is New York-based, Jordan Carlyle.

2  Sheepskin is back in style and I'm loving this Icelandic Sheepskin pillow (16").  Perfect for an accent chair.

3  Adding a lamp like this Stacked Marble Table Lamp will make an table look fabulous!

4  A modern interpretation of the classic diner stools.  These Reverb Bar Stools have a retro look. Perfect for a loft or city apartment.  

5  A fun collaboration with School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC), student designer, Brooke Collins, designed this Sling Nightstand for smaller-spaces.  I love it!  I call it a hammock for your home accessories (lol).  Great design!  

Furniture

Here are some furniture pieces that caught my eye:

 Simple and clean lines is what caught my eye on this Parlour Leather Chair.  I think something like this would look great in my husband's new office office.  The color is a little confusing.  In the picture below it looks more like a whiskey color, which I like.  I would have to see it in person.



Pretty in pink.  This hush of blush wing back chair (Suitor Chair) has softer lines than the classic wingback.  Looks deep and comfy; while still keeping it's gorgeous design.


Here's a picture of the chair in a room design.


Two looks for the price of one.  This Suspend Medial Console  gives the appears of a suspended look but it sits on a metal frame.


This console is a trio of looks:  wood, marble and metal.  It's the perfect piece for those who have to compromise, for those living with someone who's tastes are different than yours.  Designer, Ceci Thompson, you're a genius!  This piece of furniture makes everyone happy!



Here, styled beautifully with accessory pieces, that pull the whole look together. Love the herringbone look in the wood and who doesn't love a little marble.  LOVE!


And, there you have it . . . my favorites.  And, there's so much more!  Be sure to check out CB2 for the complete line of new products here.  You won't be disappointed.  I know where I'll be spending my lunch hour (lol)!

Happy Shopping!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment