Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

FRIDAY'S FLORAL DESIGNS: Opalia Flowers

Happy (frigid) Friday everyone!  I made it through another crazy work week.  Any plans for the weekend?  This weekend I need to start working on some projects for an upcoming wedding I'm designing in March.  I'll be a busy bee and hope to make some progress.

Onto my favorite post.  This week's floral designs are from Opalia Flowers, located in the Boerum Hill section of Brooklyn, New York (Brooklyn in the house!).    The word Opalia, is derived from the Roman Goddess Ops, goddess of fertility and abundance.  This premier flower shop specializes in a rustic design.  Their store is furnished with antique pieces from farms and estates in Upstate, New York.  Sounds right up my alley for a project I'm working on.

Take a look at some of their designs:















To see more of Opalia's flower designs, click here.


Photo credit (Opalia Flowers)


Have a great weekend.

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment