Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE: Tracy Hardenburg Designs

On this week's Rooms that Inspire, I'm sharing design favorites from Tracy Hardenburg Designs.  Based in Texas, Tracy has an eye for design that caters to the homeowners personality.

When walking in this home, the first thing I would notice is that fab chandelier and the lucite/wood table.  

Here's that same chandleir but used in a different space.  Love the light color palette in this space.

That ceiling is so perfect!  Nice and cozy room to hang out and read, chat or work.

Such a lovely space.  And, that sputnik chandelier is calling my name.


This home looks more like a resort.  What a great space to hold some gatherings with family and friends.  I love the wooden beams and the creamy color palette.



This small space; more like the attic, is full of function and beautiful design.



Pretty office design.  


What's not to love about this powder room?  Rustic with a touch of glam.  I'm loving the glass bulb chandelier and the wallpaper.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  Tracy Hardenburg has a great eye for picking the most unique light fixtures.  The floating shelves in the bathroom is perfect.

I wouldn't mind getting ready in a bathroom like this.  How perfect is the clove chair.



If you need me, I'll be in the laundry room!  Talk about full service laundry room.

To see more from Tracy Hardenburg, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment