Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

SPRING ACCESSORIES FOR THE HOME

Hello lovelies!  Hope you had a great weekend.  So disappointed the weekend is over because the weather was so perfect this weekend.  For the first time, I enjoyed sitting out on the patio in the sun.  I think we should have three day weekends - one day to get house chores done, one day for running errands and the other to just relax and enjoy the day.

Our dog, Monty was beyond excited to be outside: sniffing everything in sight; digging through grass and chewing on sticks.


Yea . . . that's dirt on my face but I don't care!



Now that Spring is officially here, it's the perfect time to spruce up and lighten your decor.  I enjoy the warmer weather, with brisk morning and evenings.  It's the time to do some spring cleaning inside and outside your home.

Whether it's lighter and softer linens, drapes or accessories, the choice is yours. Here are some of my favorites:

LOVE these! Faceted Ceramic Vase - Anthropologie

Collected Bottle Vases - West Elm
Askew Vases - CB2
Pretty Watercolor Vases, Aqua - Williams Sonoma
Choose between these Painted Bamboo Cachepots - Waiting on Martha

Capri Blue Constellation Candles - Anthropologie

Another way to add some Spring to your home, is with flower arrangements.  I love creating soft colored floral arrangements around the house.  Here are a few I created last weekend and yesterday:










xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment