Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

CASUAL FASHION OUTFIT

Casual Fashion Look

During the week, I have to dress business casual.  So, it's nice to be able to dress casual in jeans and a great top during the weekends; even if it's just running errands.  My look is simple but put together. 

Here I paired a look using grey and camel.  I love muted tones and this casual, soft look is something I would definitely sport.

Happy Monday!

xo

Anthropologie Lavinia Blouse

Emma Stine Two-Tone Taylor scarf

Proenza Schouler PS11 mini classic

J Crew Toothpick jeans

J Crew Stadium-cloth cocoon coat

Banana Republic Cammden Bootie (on sale 30% off)

White House Black Market Faceted bangle set

Stella and Dot Cream & Bone Beaded necklace

Cartier pink and white gold ring


No comments:

Post a Comment