Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

COLOR ME WITH SHADES


COLOR ME WITH SHADES



1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8


If you're like me, I love an assortment of different style sunglasses.  From gold or silver metal aviators to classic black or brown frames, I love them all!  Have you seen the trend designers are creating with different colored lenses? 

Take Oliva Palmero . . . She screams fashion and has the most amazing style sense.  A paper bag would look great on her!  She is always seen with a pair of sunglasses.  One of her favorite colored lens sunglasses is from Westward Leaning.  These sunglasses are fun and fashionable and can be worn with any outfit (dressy or casual).  Ray Ban is another company that recently launched their Flash Lens Sunglasses.  This line sells colored lenses; from blue to pinky brown, yellow or green.  I even spotted a few from Forever 21 for those that who are on a budget or don't want to spend a ton of money on sunglasses.

I would love to try a few of these on to see if they work for me.  What are some of your favorites? 

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment