Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

HERE COMES PETER COTTONTAIL


Images at left (top to bottom): (my image: Bunny w/basket Williams Sonoma); Ceramic Lace Standing Bunny - Jo Ann's Fabric; Bunny Ears Down and Bunny Ears Up - Crate and Barrel.  Images at right (top to bottom):  Terrarium Bunny - Etsy; White Cottontail bunny - Etsy; White Sleepy Bunny - Etsy; Vintage White Ceramic Bunny - Etsy

One of my favorite holidays is Easter.  I respect the symbolism from a religious standpoint.  From a decorating standpoint, I adore all the pastel colors, together with the crisp look of white.   It's been a while since I decorated; the last holiday being Christmas.  So, I'm super excited to create a tablescape for Easter!

Last Easter I went with a nature inspired theme with realistic bunnies and animals with soft greens and blues.   Here's the look from last year:



I was able to purchase some white ceramic bunnies from Williams Sonoma, during their after Easter sale, last year.  I knew what look I wanted to create, going into 2014.  The look would be classic white, soft pastels and beautiful blooms.  Stay tuned to see how I put this whole look together.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment