Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

OUR EASTER TABLESCAPE

My color theme this Easter was inspired by the love of all the pastel colors out this season; in particular, the color blush.  Call it my secret garden theme (unfortunately, indoors).  I wanted to bring a garden theme indoors and make it inviting and serene.  If you're sitting at my table, you'll be captured by the pink blushes, creams, crisp whites and gold accents.  Let's discuss the details:

Let's start with the pink, polka dot napkins (found at HomeGoods).  It's the perfect soft blush color!  I decorated the napkin with pom poms, pink ribbon, and white and gold cross ribbon (all found at Jo Ann's Fabric).  The garden themed fabric was also purchased from Jo Ann's.  I searched and searched for a tablecloth or runner and couldn't find the right pink.  After searching through Jo Ann's, I found this beautiful fabric with soft colored, flowered petals and light blue dots.  I added this as a layer to my white tablecloth.  The gold flatware was purchased from One Kings Lane.
  

The small salad plates were found at Marshalls and the Hue Blush dinner plates were purchased at Crate and Barrel (on sale!)
   
Ceramic bunny (Crate and Barrel); Egg dish (Pottery Barn)

Ceramic Bunnies purchased at Williams Sonoma last year (after Easter sale). Ribbons added myself
 

Flower arrangement made by yours truly . . . flowers from Trader Joe. 
They have the best flower selections and reasonably priced.

    


My DIY egg cup project (inspired by a design from Martha Stewart). 
 "Hi Martha, do you like my look?"




I really enjoyed putting this look together.  Hope you enjoyed the tour and I've inspired you to create a look of your own.

I'll end by wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!

xo, 





1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! You are just too good. Happy Easter, Faythe xoxo

    ReplyDelete