Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

GETTING CRAFTY FOR EASTER

Easter is four days away.  Here's a simple . . . and I mean simple idea for your Easter table.

I was inspired by an Easter picture (see below) I saw on Martha Stewart's website.

Image via Martha Stewart

While the picture described the egg decoration, I was drawn to the what was holding the egg.  Since I don't own any egg cup holders and wasn't going to buy any; I knew immediately I wanted to create a similar look to hold my decorative eggs.

I found gold colored, mini cupcake holders and used them to create my look.  You basically glue either ends of the cupcake holder in place (back to back).  Let it dry for a couple of minutes and voila . . . you have an egg cup holder!

 

decorative egg purchased at Pier 1 Imports

Gold foiled cupcake holders purchased at Michael's craft store
 

Stay tuned tomorrow to see my Easter tablescape reveal!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment