Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EASTER EGG DECORATING

With Easter right around the corner, I'll be sharing some great ideas for all things Easter.  I love surfing the web, getting ideas and inspiring me to create some of my own looks. 

Today, we're talking egg decorating for Easter.  While I probably won't have time to decorate eggs this year (as I'll be baking Easter cookies); I wanted to share some incredible looks you can create yourself with your kids or anyone!


How to via Martha Stewart here

How to via Martha Stewart


Add glitter to your eggs with simple glittered stickers or cover the egg completed in glitter (Image 1 and Image 2)


Image 1 / Image 2

For more inspiration, be sure to check out my sister's post on Easter Egg Decorating (No Fuss, No Mess . . . )  http://designbyoccasion.com/blog/.

What are some of your favorite egg decorating looks?

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment