Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

LOVING LUXURY BODY AND BATH PRODUCTS FROM SABON

Sabon store
A co-worker recently introduced me to Sabon products.  This company started in Tel Aviv with two individuals making soap.  It expanded internationally, with 130 stores around the world.  I checked out the boutique store in NYC.  I'm so glad I did . . . what a pleasant experience. 

Upon entering the store, you are invited to experience their products by taking a walk to their stone sink.  Using your foot, step on the metal pedal to release water from the faucet.  You are asked what kind of scent you favor . . . floral, fruity, musk, etc.  I tried their signature scent, patchouli, lavender and vanilla.  Your hands get washed with their soap, then exfoliated with their Dead Sea salt scrub and finished with hand lotion.  I can't begin to tell you how soft and clean my hands felt after that experience.  And, their signature scent is wonderful; calm and relaxing. 

They carry an array of luxury body and bath products:  from soaps and gels to lotions and body butters, body oils, bath salts, scrubs and balls.  Products also include candles, air fresheners, room sprays, hair products, and more.  They also carry a men's line and a mother and baby line.  Some of their products are paraben and mineral oil free. 

I have purchased a few products for my friends and family.  Besides their amazing products, the packaging and gift wrapping is pure luxury.

Of course, I had to pick up a few goodies for myself:  body scrub, body oil and hand cream in their signature scent (see below). 



If you live or work close to a Sabon store, I encourage you to visit and experience your own personal luxury.  Or, check out their website here.  Another scent I enjoyed was Lavender Apple.  I plan on visiting their store more often to try more of their products. 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment