Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

ANNIVERSARY DEDICATION

Happy Monday!  Today marks our 7th Year, Wedding Anniversary.  I want to dedicate this post to my wonderful husband, John.



Words cannot express my gratitude and thankfulness for our marriage.  The past seven years have been filled with happiness; building a home together and enjoying some great vacations.  The years have been filled with struggle and heartache; not being able to have a baby.  They have been filled with love and understanding; comprising with each other.  They have been filled with laughter; telling silly jokes/stories or having "our little moments".  And, recently they have been filled with joy as we welcomed two pups (our fur children), Monty and Quincy.

While there are ups and downs in life, working together is key.  Putting up with me, sometimes is never easy (especially when I'm moody) . . . I know!  John is a saint and very understanding.

Last night, I pulled out our wedding album; reminiscing that special day.  Looking forward to many more years together.

Wishing my husband, John, a very happy seven years together!  I Love You Babe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment