Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: Fall Favorites from Madwell

With the Fall weather here, I'm tempted by all Fall fashion to keep me warm and stylish.

Here are some of my favorites from Madewell:

ONE:  From their new collection - The Teatro Swing Coat.  I'm on the hunt for a camel colored coat and this is one, I have to try.
TWO:  From their new collection - The Softplaid Scarf in cobalt blue (and other colors) will add interest to your solid color jackets or coats.
THREE:  Sunglasses are a must for me, year round.  Loving these Indio Sunglasses in the turtoise design.
FOUR:  I'm a big fan of Madewell jeans and these High Riser Skinny Skinny Jeans in Bristol Wash is a favorite!
FIVE:  This City Grid Coat in dark cabernet, with an asymmetrical zipper is stylish and rich looking
SIX:  Jumpsuits were a big hit in the summer.  Now, with 3/4 sleeves, you can carry this look into Fall.
SEVEN: Silk Prose Top in Paintbrush Dot in dark cabernet is currently on sale!
EIGHT:  From their new collection - This Plaid Florence Coat in black and white is a nice alternative to your traditional black coat.  Keeping my eye on this and hope a sale comes soon!

To see more looks from Madewell, click here.

Happy shopping!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment