Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

FRIDAY!!

image
What a week it has been!  Traveling to and from work this week was filled with delays and more delays.  But, I did have the opportunity for a night out this week - jazz night at Birdland in NYC.   I have always wanted to go to a jazz club in the city.  My father-in-law, a regular at Birdland, invited me for jazz night (yay)!  I jumped at the chance since it was within walking distance from Port Authority and it ended early.  We were entertained by David Ostwald's Louis Armstrong Eternity Band.  I was blown away with the talent!  I wish I knew how to play and instrument; especially because I am such a music lover.  I had a blast meeting some of the musicians.  Specifically, David Ostwald, Adrienne Cunningham and grammy winner Vince Giordano.

Guys . . . I am so happy the work week is at a close and the weekend is calling for warmer temperatures.  I'm so looking forward to Spring.  I have flower arrangements all over the house, in soft color tones.  I figured why not bring that spring-time feeling inside the house, since the outside temperatures are so cold.

I just had to share the image above.  There is flower shop near my job called Rose in Bloom.  They have some of the prettiest floral arrangements.  I swear, I could stay there for my entire lunch hour, coming up with floral designs I would love to put together.  The inspiration in a flower shop is just what I crave.  Now, how would you feel if I told you, they have a selection of roses that are naturally preserved in the prettiest vases and can last up to two years?  Pretty exciting right?  I have already picked out my favorite (above).  Buying flowers weekly can start to add up financially. Investing in a naturally preserved arrangement can be cost effective. To see the entire collection, click here.

Wishing everyone a great weekend and enjoy!

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment