Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

LUXURY DESIGNERS' FASHION LOOKS

Hi!!  Checking in on Tuesday, as I enjoyed the long holiday weekend.  And, man o' man was it cold!! Not a big fan of the cold.  Warmer temperatures are in store for us, which is a blessing.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I enjoy fashion.  I am enjoying the snapchats feeds from fashion bloggers I follow - videos of New York Fashion Week (NYFW).  I have always dreamed about wearing luxury fashion pieces from top designers.  I know that will never happen but a girl can dream . . .

If I were wealthy, here are some looks I would love to wear:

Oscar de la Renta

Oscar de la Renta
Crushing on this blouse 3.1 Phillip Lim

I love the blouse - Boss
  Designer, Ralph Lauren

Carolina Herrera 

Loving the feminine details with bold print - Derek Lam
Gorgeous top - Givenchy

Marchesa
xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment