Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hi!  Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  I am taking a couple of days off of work to nurse my puppy, Quincy, who go neutered.  At the same time, I'm dog sitting - making sure my other dog doesn't go after Quincy's incision.  It has been exhausting with restless nights and long days.

On a brighter note, our master bedroom revamp is coming along nicely.  The wallpaper is up and it's GORGEOUS!!! I'm so in love.  I'm still waiting for a few items I purchased to come in the next couple of week.  One item I did order, an area rug, was delivered yesterday.  Ugh! I was disappointed when I set it up in our room.  It wasn't what I thought it would be.  This is why I don't like ordering online for large items.  It's such an inconvenience when I have to drive to the UPS store and ship it back.  Oh well, back to the drawing board.  It will be a few weeks before the room is complete.  I can't wait to share it with you.  I'll try to snap a sneak peek photo this weekend.  Be sure to check my camera roll on Instagram (joann3373).

In the meantime, for those of you still thinking of Valentine's Day gifts, here are a couple of simple but stunning ideas:

Just my style . . . flowers and a card.  And, how stunning are these!

Blush premium roses in acrylic box via Melissa Andre Events.
I want!

Or, the Ivory Petit Roses in Crystal Acrylic box 

"Ombre Hearts" greeting card via Design by Occasion

"LOVE" Valentine's Day Greeting Card via Design by Occasion


Wishing everyone a great weekend!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment