Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY FLORAL INSPIRATION


Image sarah reiner
Image
Image
Image
Image
Add caption
Image

Image
Image
***
Hi!  Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  Ours was a busy one, working on some house projects.  And, while feeling a bit under the weather, I pushed through . . . more than I should have.

The month of February is upon us and I'm inspired by some floral designs, fitting for Valentine's Day.  Red roses seem to be the traditional gift arrangement, but I'm loving all the variations out there from reds to blush tones.

Instead of receiving a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day, I enjoy creating my own.  Last year, my hubby purchased a bunch of flowers for me and I created a few to place around the home for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for stopping by. 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment