Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

SNEAK PEEK INTO MASTER BEDROOM MAKEOVER: The Wallpaper




An up close look at the rhinestone details.




New accessories, like this acrylic leg, tufted bench and accent rug.  

New accessories like this watercolor vase (Williams Sonoma) and ceramic box (H&M Home).  I found this vase for my sister's master bedroom makeover and loved it so much, I bought one for myself.
I'm thinking of hanging fashion illustrations on this wall.

* * *

If you follow me on Instagram, (joann3373), I posted a sneak peek picture of our wallpaper install on Friday.

While the room is not fully complete, I wanted to share glimpses of the wallpaper design.  I'm too excited to keep it to myself!  I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.  It was just as I imagined . . . even more so; especially after seeing it up on the wall.

Still waiting on a few items and look forward to sharing with you the before and after, in the coming weeks.

Here are a few items I've put together that I would like to incorporate in the master bedroom makeover.


xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment