Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

FASHION LOOKBOOK: Dressing for the Office

Hi!  Sorry of the lack of post on Monday.  It was not a good day for me.  My back has been killing since Sunday; leaving me with the moody blues.  But I did enjoy a nice birthday dinner on Saturday with my friends and hubby. We also got a home tour of my friend's newly renovated limestone home in Brooklyn. I can't wait to share with you some pics!

Today's look is inspired by the warmer temperatures this week.  Tomorrow, we are supposed to reach 74 degrees!  Which, left me dreaming of a new wardrobe for Spring weather.

Here's a look I would love to have!

Sweater and skirt - both from J. Crew.  Loving the details of this Scalloped crewneck sweater.  Sweater weather is perfect for this time of year to carry through Spring; as the mornings are a bit chilly in the suburbs.  This pleated midi skirt in polka dot is on my wish list.  Both items are 20% off with code: GETSHOPPING.

Let's talk designer bags!  This new Dior, "Diorever" bag in tapioca bullcalf leather is to die for.

Pairing the bag with Manolo Blahnik BB Point-Toe Metallic Patent Pump in Nude.

Accessorize your look with a pair of Leonard Horn Sunglasses by Illesteva for a fun look.

Happy shopping!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment