Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Ours started off cloudy and raining but Sunday afternoon turned out to be a pretty day with sunshine and warmer temperatures.
Today I'm sharing my table decor inspiration look. If you couldn't tell, I'm loving all things pink and this table decor doesn't disappoint. Lets talk about the dinnerware from Fishs Eddy via West Elm. The design detail of the scalloped dinner plate with black and gold band detail is so gorgeous. And, how cute is the side plate with the pink and gold band. Pairing these with cooper, pink and black accents brings the whole look together.
Entertaining with this table decor can be set up for indoors or outdoors. Complete this look with a gorgeous floral arrangement, a fabulous dinner and signature drink. Hope you've been inspired!
2. Poplin Pink Napkins (set of 8) (CB2)
3. Copper Flatware (West Elm)
4. Fishs Eddy Gilded Side Plate, Thick Striped Band, Pink (West Elm)
5. Hobnail Acrylic Drinkware (Pottery Barn)
6. Malibu Figural Fish Bowl (set of 4) (Pottery Barn)
7. Pinstripe Black Napkin (CB2)
8. Copper Bar Tray (CB2)