|1. Patterned Plate (H and M Home)|
2. Couture Show Napkins - (Megan Hess)
3. Savannah Charger Plate with Gold Rim (Crate and Barrel)
4. Waterford Lismore Diamond Gold Goblet (Bloomingdales)
5. Emory Gold5-Piece Flatware Place Setting (Crate and Barrel)
6. Simple Marble Candlestick (Wisteria)
I've always been drawn to the Art Deco period. Specifically, the design elements and fashion. With the high glitz and glam, I felt inspired to create a similar look with a table setting.
This table design plays homage to that period. How fun would it be to host an event and throw a bash! Or, hosting a couture dinner, gathering with your favorite ladies. I can see it held at a historic hotel in NYC. Such as these options below.
|Wyndham New Yorker Hotel|
|The Waldorf Astoria|