Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ACCESSORIZE YOUR HOME WITH BLACK & GOLD

 
In yesterday's post, I talked about the color black (Fade to Black).  Since I'm on a roll with all things black, you can call this part two of my discussion (lol).  Definitely, something worth talking about because designers are certainly coming out with great accessories in black.  Today, I'm sharing looks in black and gold since that's what's trending right now.  Even though I call it a trend, I think some of these looks can be carried and kept for years.  As the saying goes . . . "everything old is new again".
 
There are two companies I'm sharing in my post today:  Nate Berkus for Target and Z Gallerie.   I'm so impressed with some of the brands Target has brought into their stores.  Pairing up with some great designers like Nate Berkus and Threshold has made a huge impact.  The other company I'm sharing is Z Gallerie.  This company never disappoints with their accessories!  I always look forward to the looks they come out with.  You'll always find a Z Gallerie item in our home.  I just wish they would reopen a store in NYC.  Closest store is in McClean, VA :(
 
Take a look at some of the new items from these two companies:
 
  NATE BERKUS + TARGET
 
 
Image - Target
 
 




Aluminum Enamel Decorative Box



Decorative Starburst

Frame with Brass
Oblong Gold Foil Pillow


Earthenware Faceted Platter












 



Emerson Pillar Holder
Urban Pillar Holder

Urbane Canister


Urbane Vase




 








 
 
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment