Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

REFLECTING ON THE YEAR 2014 AND WELCOMING 2015

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas.  Ours was pretty low key, as we both had to work Christmas Eve.  But, we enjoyed dinner with my father-in-law's family.  On Christmas day, we cooked and invited my mother-in-law.  I was able to see some of my family after Christmas, which is always plus! 

I'm enjoying a much needed break this week and it's nice to be home and not running into NYC everyday. 

And, with my little break, as promised, here are a few snapshots of our tree this year:


Some close up shots:


Reflections . . .

As we bring in the new year, it's a chance for me to reflect on 2014.  In doing so, I recalled moments that were good, moments that were great and not so happy moments.  This is life and not every moment is a picture perfect instagram shot.  But, in the blogging world (and the workplace), you leave some of those private moments tilted in the background . . . in that lovely blurred background.  I, for one, enjoy blogging (when I can).  I find it very therapeutic. 

Heading into the new year I hope to push myself to pursue my passions, take risks, face my fears and continue to inspire others.  I hope to update my blog page and dedicate more time (time management is more like it) to blogging.  I look forward to stumbling upon other blog pages to add to my reader list.

For those that follow along, I truly thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to check out my posts.  You motivate me to continue along.  With a full time job and long commute, my hours are limited to how much time I blog, without my husband divorcing me (lol).  And, with Monty still a puppy, my time is precious to my fur baby.  But, I manage to fit it all in.  As, with all things, we juggle and make it work!

What I'll be sharing in 2015:

Home Projects - Spare Bedroom design, Master Bedroom Redesign and Male Home Office design (although my husband doesn't know I'm trying to take over the design of his home office). 
- I will also capture my complete home office design, (once my chair comes in and finish accessorizing the space).

Tablescape Design - I am excited to help tablescape a friend's wedding in March.  She's getting married in a barn and the space is so beautiful . . . rustic and yet elegant.  While this gal is simple, I hope to create a space she will love and cherish.

New Weekly Blog Posts - With the arrival of our puppy Monty, I want to share some of my tips, products and new finds for those that have puppies/dogs.


Wishing you all a Happy and prosperous New Year! 

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment