Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I managed to get a little Christmas shopping done; despite the fact that I pulled my back and suffered through the weekend.  I am so annoyed with my back that I kept pushing through most of my tasks; even though I was walking crooked and in pain.  And, fur baby, Monty didn't understand I couldn't play and run around the house with him.  But, still, I needed to get my house chores done and try to fit in a little Christmas decorating.  Hopefully, I can get an appointment with the chiropractor this evening.  I need to find some relief ASAP.

Moving on to a brighter and positive topic . . . interior design.  On this week's post, I'm sharing room designs by Elizabeth Metcalfe, of Elizabeth Metcalfe Interiors & Design.  Elizabeth's designs brings simplicity and comfort to the home.  Every room feels warm and comfortable and at the same time luxurious.  Elizabeth says, "A finished room may look simple, but it isn't simple to do." 

For those of us who love to decorate our homes; if your like me, you think about the space, feel the space, how does it speak to you?  I say, by having key pieces of furniture, creating a color palette, layering a room with different textures and accessories is what makes a room. 

Take a look at some of my favorite designs by Elizabeth Metcalfe.  From beautiful living rooms to luxurious bedrooms.  Oh, and the last picture has the most amazing fabric design on the back of a chair!
















To see more designs, click here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment