Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

NEWEST MEMBER TO OUR HOUSEHOLD

We just added a new member to our family: a new puppy. For weeks, before meeting him, I've been calling him my fur baby.  Meet Montgomery (Monty).  He is the greatest and bring lots of joy to our household.  While, it's a lot of work and constant supervision, I look forward to the journey.  He's slowly getting acclimated into his new environment (our home).  I'm filled with such laugher at all the silly things he does.  I am enjoying every minute with him! 

Here's are some snapshots of Monty.





 
I'll be posting some educational and progress pictures along the way.  I'll share with you some of my favorite and useful products; some tips and tricks and hopefully some tips from my readers.

Today, I'm sharing some of my favorite gift ideas for your beloved pooch (and mine)!

 
1// If you have a female pooch, I love this bow collar (Henri Bendel)
 
2//I purchased two of these dog bowls and love them! (Henri Bendel)
 
3//How adorable is this houndstooth bow tie (Pecan Pie Puppies)
 
4// Here are some, all natural treats from Bocce's Bakery).  I just ordered a bunch and will let you know how Monty likes them.
 
5//Quilted Dog Jacket (C Wonder)
 
6// I'm loving this reversible coat and hopefully Santa will bring this for Monty.  Camp Reversible Coat (Billy Wolf NYC)

xo,

1 comment: