Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DECORATING IDEAS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I'm sad to say, I haven't jumped on board with decorating for the holidays.  It's not that I don't want to, I've just been a little occupied and busy.  Between busy at work, commuting long hours, and spending every minute with my new puppy, I haven't been focused on decorating.  I need to dedicate some time next week to get into the holiday spirit.  I just can't believe Christmas is around the corner! 

In the meantime, I'm enjoying some holiday decorating from others.  I hope to be inspired, to create a look for our home.


Image via Thistlewood Farms
 

Via Martha Stewart


Via Real Simple
Such a pretty, decorated mantle (via Sweet Something Design)
Clean and modern design via Decoist  (looks like from Z Gallerie)


Via Martha Stewart
 
Via homedit
Via Regina Gust




Via decoist
Via Beauty and Bedlam
xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment