Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

FRIDAY'S FLORAL DESIGNS

Happy Friday!  I haven't posted a Friday post in a while and hope to change that.  To be honest, by the time Friday rolls around, I'm pooped!

Today's post is all about floral designs.  If you follow me on Instagram, you see me weekly flower arrangements I create, for around our home.  I love flowers and would love to learn more about different flowers and creating better arrangements.

Today, I want to share some beautiful - and I mean BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements from Tulipina.  I follow Kiana Underwood on Instgram (how I found her).  She has a floral design studio in the San Francisco area.

Her unique style has been featured on many popular sites such as Coco + Kelley, 100 Layer Cake, Green Wedding shoes and design magazines.  Kiana has a signature look to her design; the way it cascades to one side (or both) and the prettiest floral arrangements and colors choices.  Her work is truly inspiring.

Take a look at some of her work:


Beautiful color variations

Love the pop of purple with the lime green and pale pink flowers (think they are dahlias)

This is so pretty for a Thanksgiving table.
I'm inspired by the colors and would definitely create a tables cape around this flower arrangement.

I purchased anenomes last weekend and those purple spikey looking flowers
(need a lesson 101 on flower names).  This flower arrangement is so soft, modern and feminine.

I wouldn't mind getting an arrangement like this for Valentines Day. 

This screams Spring!  And, I'm screaming, yes hurry Springtime weather!

One of my favorite arrangements.  Breathtaking!

Photo credits:  Tulipina 

To see more of her beautiful work, head on over to her website here.


Here's a look of my flower arrangements for this week:




Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend.  We're getting hit with snow tomorrow (boo-hoo).

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment