Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE: HSH Interiors

On today's Rooms that Inspire, I'm introducing you to HSH Interiors.  This design firm was first established in 2002.  Behind the HSH Interiors is founder and Principle Designer, Holly Hollenbeck.  Along with Holly is Associate Designer, Lauren McCoy and Junior Designer, Dani Burka.

This trio creates some pretty amazing rooms.  Take a look:

Orinda Portfolio - This monochromatic color palette is right up my alley.
It seems so peaceful.


These women really have it spot on with their bathroom designs.  I LOVE them all!
They are so unique and tastefully done.  I wish I get the balls to do something fun like this.

This house, a converted church sets the mood for what's inside.

From exposed beams, giving you that rustic feel, to the brass hardware and industrial lighting . . .

Pretty green/gray cabinetry.  Looks so well with brass.





Mill Valley II - This kitchen! With that tile! And those cabinets and hardware!!  

Love the color of these cabinets.  

That tub is sick!

I want!  I love the cross-like pattern of the tile floor.  Playing homage to the former church

See!  Didn't I tell you all the bathrooms were amazing!  

To see more, head on over to HSH Interiors here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment