Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE: Joel Kelly Design

Hi!  On this week's Rooms that Inspire, I'm talking about the work of Joel Kelly. I enjoy writing this weekly post because I get to put a name to some of the most amazing designs out there. 

Based in Atlanta, Joel Kelly's love for the craft and creation of design . . . good design, shines through. Paying close attention to specific details and a style for the homeowner to cherish and love.  Each design space is comfortable living at its best.

I could get used to a view like this!

Okay, I love everything about this space!  

I would definitely enjoy a cocktail or two in a space like this.



From the herringbone flooring, black frame glass doors/windows and cabinetry . . . LOVE

I wouldn't mind cooking in a space like this!
Such a breath of fresh air to see a kitchen that's not white!


Such a nice an inviting space to hang outdoors.

I could picture myself here in the mornings, with a cup of coffee, magazine in hand, enjoying the serenity of the space with the lush greens surrounding me.

You can see more portfolio pictures on Joel Kelly Design.

xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment