Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ROOMS THAT INSPIRE: Ryan Korban

On today's Rooms that Inspire, I'm sharing some of my favorite room designs by Ryan Korban.  His book, Luxury Redefined, is part of my growing collection of interior design books.

Ryan Korban's style is a mix of classic luxury, old-world romance and urban cool. He inspires me to add some black into my home decor.  I love his use of accessories; from candles, flower arrangements, sculptures, artwork, animal figures (the infamous zebra), trays and books.  His design approach infuses romance, sex and fantasy.

He is quoted as saying: "Younger people want to live the way they dress; not everything needs to be polished and precise. And that notion translates very easily to interiors - because there's somethings sexy about fur on the floor; something so desirable about an eighteenth-century daybed done in a torn-up muslin."

Take a look at some of his design work:










To see more of his work, head over to his website here.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment