Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: My Look from BlueFly

Hump day is here again.  Today's look is from BlueFly.  I forgot about this site for a while and was happy to find some fashionable looks that are classic and true to my style.



1// How fun is this shirt!  I love the alphabets and clean and polished look.  Stories by Kelly Osbourne Ivory and black stretch 'Stories Signature' letter blouse.  Best part . . . $30 with an extra 40% off.  Also, comes in black.

2// Saint Laurent black suede studded tote bag with removable pouch

3// I love a good pair of black ankle booties.  Dolce Vita black suede and leather ankle booties.

4//  Cropped pants fit me perfect for my petite size.  Loving these wool blend by Red Valentino

Happy Shopping!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment