Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

IN THE BEDROOM: Colored Trim Sheet Sets

Hi all!  Since we are planning a slight decor revamp for our master bedroom, one of the items on my list are bedsheets.  I've been on the hunt!  Specifically, the colored trim sheet sets in white or off-white with gray trim.  In addition, adding monogram for a personalized look.

I've rounded up some of my favorites.

Iona Sheet Set in Gray (Birch Lane).  One of my favorites and on the top of my list.

Marisol Sheet Set (Birch Lane).  Love the slight ruffle design but too feminine for the hubs.
Italian Parallel Border Sheet Set (Restoration Hardware)
Italian Double Border Sateen Sheet Set (Restoration Hardware).  Second choice.
Signature Bead Embroidered Percale Bedding (Garnet Hill)

Echelon Home Three Line Hotel Collection Cotton Sateen (Overstock)
Egyptian Cotton with Satin Band (Overstock)
Frette Hotel Analogy (Bloomingdales).  Pretty but a hefty price tag ($650)!
Mattock Avelino (Bloomingdales)
Kate Spade New York 'Grace' (Nordstrom).  King size sold out (sigh).

What are some of your favorites?  Any recommendations?

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment