Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

HOME ACCESSORIES: Current Favorites from West Elm

Hi!  Yesterday was a, much appreciated day off from work. I got the rest of my housework done, spent time with the dogs and tested some paint samples. We have plans to have our foyer and stairway painted. Still searching for the right color. 

Onto today's post!  Last week, while reading through the latest issue of House Beautiful magazine, I came across "The Best" section and found the prettiest doorstop from West Elm.  I immediately searched online but it wasn't available . . . yet.  But, over the weekend, it popped up under their new arrivals (yay)!

I've put together a few of my favorites, including the doorstop (#7).  Anything marble has me hooked lately, as well as all the muted color tones.  A couple of weeks ago, I purchased the Mongolian lamb  pillow in the gorgeous blush color (#4 currently sold out in the 16").  West Elm always has the best selections when it comes to home accessories.   I have a collection of accessories, displayed throughout our home.


1.  Glass Leaf Chandelier.  I love the leaf details and vintage vibe of this chandelier.

2.  Round Stone Coasters - White/Gold

3.  Faux Shagreen Trinket Tray - Charcoal.  I purchased a beige colored one a few years ago. Happy to see it's still around.

4.  Mongolian Lamb Pillow Cover - Rosette (24") - (no longer available in the 16").  I was lucky enough to purchase a pair before selling out.

5.  Faceted Mirror - Emerald Cut.  I love the facets; reminds me of a piece of jewelry.

6.  Metallic Ikat Dot Pillow Cover - Platinum

7.  Deco Marble Doorstop.  This would be a perfect piece to add a bedroom or bath.

8.  Deco Marble Umbrella Stand.  Such a stylish umbrella stand.

9.  Belgian Linen Border Strip Sheet Set. These look so comfy and stylish.


To see more new arrivals, click here.

What are some of your favorites?

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment