Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

PANTONE'S COLOR OF THE YEAR 2016



I was pretty excited when Pantone announced their Color of the Year for 2016.  Not one but two colors were announced - Rose Quartz and Serenity.   The blending of these two subtle colors, one warm and the other cool, create a calm and relaxing feel to the home.  And, both look beautiful together.

Afraid of adding even a subtle color to your walls?  The perfect way to introduce these colors is use them as accents.

Here are some inspiration pictures of my own, as well as some of favorite designs on the web.

Here's a picture I captured of the New Jersey sky, one beautiful morning
My home office design, incorporating rose colored accents



via Atlanta Home & Design magazine
LOVE this soft pink door and all the trim details (image)
Love Notes Photo Canvas Print (Great Big Canvas)

I'll be creating some of my favorite fashion looks, inspired by Pantone's colors for 2016.  Perfect for Spring!

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment