Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

LADY-LIKE FASHION HANDBAGS: Retro Inspired

Hi!  Did everyone have a nice weekend?  It seems the weekend flew by so quickly; especially after being on a nice holiday break.  So back at it again this week!

Onto today's post . . .

One of the things I love about fashion is seeing the recreations of handbag designs from years past.  There are designs I admire from the 40's, 50's and 60's.  If you're lucky enough to own a handbag from that time, passed on from family generations, I admire you!

There's that saying - everything old is new again.  Designers are taking cue and reinventing the design of handbags that appeal to our generation.  Specifically,  I'm loving the classic handbags that are ultra feminine and lady-like.  As I get older, I'm slowly steering away from big and/or heavy handbags and picking pieces that are classic.  I'm choosing handbags; the kind I can wear for work and on the weekend.  And, it has to be something I can wear for years to come.

Here are some of my favorites feminine handbags.

DIOR
The name says it all - "Lady Dior" in black lambskin


This is the perfect size for me.


FENDI
Fendi Petite 2Jours 



With Love from Kat blog


GUCCI

Gucci Jackie Soft Leather Hobo Bag


Jackie O - Image

MULBERRY

Bayswater Double Zip Tote in Black Shiny Goat (Mulberry)



Image - Hepburn Estate Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment